Note: CogDogBlog has a new WordPress powered home at http://cogdogblog.com/. All entries from this version have been moved there, so as a guide dog service try finding this article in its new home by title search.
Feed2JS Feature Testers Wanted
So The confirmation box let's the user know it will try and stop the browser, but it may fall on the user top do it manually. At least the get a message that feed2JS is OOC (out of commission).
- For NetScape/Mozilla/FireFox:
- For IE, there is an undocumented but-sits-on-Microsoft's-site command:
- For Safari, well neither seems to work.
So below is some HTML to test this functionality out:
blogged February 2, 2005 04:52 PM
:: category [
Feed for comments on this entry
Feed for all CDB comments
Trying to send feedback via form page but getting an error preventing me from doing so....
A fatal error occurred on form input. No recovery possible. Status code: 4536X33369
So please pardon the intrusion, but I do not know how to otherwise reach you.
Ok - I really tried not to bother you folks - but this is where I am at - Magpie works - debug scripts, etc. tell me I am good. Cache directory is set and I can even see files being written to it. BUT... when I run build.php - I do not get a preview screen - click on test/debug and I can view the feed. Does not give me any error codes to debug. Go generate script and it does so, but actual code will not produce a feed at all. Site - http://rssfeed.xeod.net - you will be able to see the directory structure, etc. I am at a loss as to where to check next. Test page with feed code - http://www.dvol.com/testrss.html
If I put code line in to browser
get the following....
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xeodnet/public_html/rssfeed/magpie/rss_fetch.inc:459) in /home/xeodnet/public_html/rssfeed/feed2js.php on line 278
* '); document.write('Ruffles; A Fashionable Girls Best Friend
* '); document.write('Teen Board Members to appear on CN8 TV
* '); document.write('A plea from one mom for this holiday
* '); document.write('Teens Deck Their Cell Phones with Sounds of Christmas
* '); document.write(' Teen Board Programs Seeking New Applicants for 2005
* '); document.write('Winter 2004 Trends
It's probably something stupid on our end, but 2 programmers have looked at it and we are stumped.
Thanks in advance