D’Arcy, you with the apostrophe in your first name (!), tagged me with the Five Things meme. So here are five things likely not widely known about the human behind CogDogBlog:
- Until I was 22, I had not traveled farther west than the Appalachian Mountains (except for the 3 days I attended New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, a rather long story)
- I’ve taken lessons, owned a guitar since age of 15 and likely have never played an entire song in my life.
- I admit it! As a teen, I had THE poster of Farrah Fawcett in my bedroom (it was autographed!)
- I was married on top of Camelback Mountain in central Phoenix
- Despite years of shooting in manual mode with a 35mm camera (a really old, heavy Nikkormat) I’ve gotten lazy with my digital photography, most all images on my flickr site were done in automatic modes) — I prefer to focus more on composition and monkeying around in PhotoShop.
Meme on, Brothers and SIsters.
The post "*@#ing Five Things" was originally yanked out of the teeth of a rabid chicken at CogDogBlog (http://cogdogblog.com/2006/12/five/) on December 27, 2006.