Tomorrow marks 6 weeks since I have had my feet up on the rail at home; and finally perched again, it might was well have been 6 months. Unlike previous travels, I made little time for blogging (the photos were regular), I sloughed off on doing Headless ds106 work, and now I am bewildered by “WTF was I doing?”
To be answered or ignored tomorrow.
Do not get me wrong, this trip was an adventure and a half. But now its time to unwind, do nothing, drive nowhere, and just chill.
I’ve got some Road Stats to compile (Little Data), and then its a matter of picking up where I left off. Perhaps a list:
- Finish the ds106 Open Assignment Bank template
- Get back on the Headless ds106 make some art foo it train.
- Take a good stab at a long over revamp to 50+ Web 2.0 Ways to Tell a Story
- Begin a new web site development project.
- Develop a new site for Mariana Funes “digimon” concept
- Finally fill out my own CogDog It site
- Finish the site for my friend Diane
- Install that SSD drive in the old MBP, and install a fresh OS.
- Pick up a dropped Cowbird writing project
- Ponder again the Storybox
- Start digitizing some vinyl
- Get into playing guitar and harmonica more often
- Participate in the Play With Your Music course
- Paint the kitchen cabinets and bathroom
- Start regular hikes and biking
I better stop, I am making myself tired.
The real plan? Just be. Here.
- Work on ds106 radio live broadcast status indicator, restore tweetbot
- Plan concept for online photo coaching
- Dare to apply for ObamaCare…
- Ignore this list!
- Call my sister (cause she told me so)