flickr cc licensed photo by billy v
Is this thing on?
Yes, it is me. I am back from my 18 day Around Australia Tour, all of which has been blogged over at http://cogdogroo.wordpress.com and as such, is not reblogged here. But in some numbers, the trip included:
- Visits/presentations to 8 cities in 2 weeks – all content stored at http://cogdogroo.wikispaces.com/:
- 587 photos
- 236 web sites tagged
- 37 blog posts during the trip
- 1 wombat held in Tasmania
- 1 trip rowing underneath the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- 1 fantastic hike in the blue mountains with 7 friends from Sydney
- 1 pilgrimage to visit the grave of Bon Scott
- Countless number of new friends, colleagues, twitteraitis linked up during this journet
I managed to catch a cold my first day in Tasmania, which I dragged around the country, likely spreading it everywhere, giving most of my presentations in a raspy voice (which is still rasping).
Whew, still cannot believe the whirlwind, but now to get back to CogDogBlogging right here.
The post "On The Air" was originally dropped like a smoking hot potato at CogDogBlog (http://cogdogblog.com/2007/10/on-the-air/) on October 30, 2007.