flickr cc licensed photo by billy v
Is this thing on?
Yes, it is me. I am back from my 18 day Around Australia Tour, all of which has been blogged over at http://cogdogroo.wordpress.com and as such, is not reblogged here. But in some numbers, the trip included:
- Visits/presentations to 8 cities in 2 weeks – all content stored at http://cogdogroo.wikispaces.com/:
- 587 photos
- 236 web sites tagged
- 37 blog posts during the trip
- 1 wombat held in Tasmania
- 1 trip rowing underneath the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- 1 fantastic hike in the blue mountains with 7 friends from Sydney
- 1 pilgrimage to visit the grave of Bon Scott
- Countless number of new friends, colleagues, twitteraitis linked up during this journet
I managed to catch a cold my first day in Tasmania, which I dragged around the country, likely spreading it everywhere, giving most of my presentations in a raspy voice (which is still rasping).
Whew, still cannot believe the whirlwind, but now to get back to CogDogBlogging right here.
The post "On The Air" was originally yanked out of the teeth of a rabid chicken at CogDogBlog (http://cogdogblog.com/2007/10/on-the-air/) on October 30, 2007.