photo credit: Alexis Deadly
- Accepting invitations to join the “Sexy Vampires”, “Naked Wonders”, or “Canon EF 17-40mm 1:4L USM” flickr groups, not to say they are uninteresting, but….
- Even looking at much less considering following “gift_registry”, “Quicken Loans”, “Rentmyhouse4derby”, or “secretfatloss” on Twitter. Yeah, that’s my crowd. Yep.
- Logging into Facebook. Why? People who never talked to me in high school are now wanting to be “friends?” gah
- Googling myself. I know where I am, why should I look?
- Getting out for some luscious Iceland photography. Weather again is drab, cold, and bleak lighting with extended probabiliity of sideways rain and grey fog.
- Finishing that coding project needed in early December. Wasted a few days trying to use someone else’s OCC (Old Crappy Code). That is one I need to get around to.