This afternoon I went out for a bike ride, and enjoying the tranquility of my small time life, I left my house unlocked. That was my first mistake.
Apparently my hippy neighbor, one Maynerd G. Cosmo, decided to make himself at home in my house. Cosmo is a lost hippy, someone stuck in the 1960s. He made a mess of the place, leaving crushed fritos all over the floor, and some unidentified sticky drink residue all over my table. He also helped himself to my stash!
But my mistake was leaving my laptop out, and that dirty hippy not only helped himself to my twitter stream, polluting it ith his goofball philosophy, but he went on the ds106radio and did a Trippy Hippy radio show!
Trippy Hippy Hour (Maynerd G. Cosmo) (82.5 Mb 1:25:56).
The playlist Cosmo infected the waves with included:
- im a hippy (Some kids on youtube)
- Country Joe – Rock And Soul Music – Woodstock 1969
- The Monkees advertising
- Felix the cat
- Psychotic Reaction (Count Five)
- Senor Wences on The Ed Sullivan Show
- Good Times Bad Times (Led Zeppelin)
- I’m Gonna Change The World (The Animals)
- 1960s Green Giant TV commercial
- Strange Brew (Cream)
- Dan Rather Punched In Stomach 8-27-1968
- Ezy Rider (Jimi Hendrix)
- 1961 Barbie Dolls Boyfriend First EVER Ken Commercial
- Season of the Witch (Donovan)
- Love You To (The Beatles)
- Rocky and Bullwinkle Opening Theme
- Arlo Guthrie – Coming Into Los Angeles – Woodstock 1969
- Deserted Cities of the Heart (Cream)
- ABC News Promo (1961)
- Captain Kangaroo Show
- It’s My Life (The Animals)
- Here ‘Tis (The High Numbers)
- Barbarella – 1968
- Soul Kitchen (The Doors)
- Frito Bandito TV Commercial
- 1964 Tokyo Olympics – Billy Mills 10000m
- Miss Judy’s Farm (The Small Faces)
- First Moon Landing 1969
- 1960s Batman – The Bomb
- Hair By The Cowsills Song
- WDIO-WIRT 1960’s News Tonite Promo
- Mr. Soul (Buffalo Springfield)
- Robot Commando commercial ( Ideal 1961 )
- Mony Mony (Tommy James & The Shondells)
Damn dirty hippies!